Videographer and Communications Professional
Communications coordinator with 7+ years of experience with skills in all things audio and visual ranging from graphic design, video making, to equipment installation. Working behind the scenes as a team player while also managing people and content comes naturally. A hard worker who wants to create beautiful content, run operations smoothly, and take on any challenge presented.
Experience consisting of many different areas of the digital marketing field.
Sugar Hill Church
August 2016 – Present
- Production of all video content for Sugar Hill Church; including video announcements, testimonials, interviews, live video content, and all other video elements.
- Shot, edited, and collaborated weekly online communication videos due to COVID-19 gathering regulations.
- Oversaw all website management and content creation.
- Created printed marketing material and graphic elements for services and events throughout the community.
- Managed the online and social media presence by keeping a consistent brand through graphic content and messaging.
September 2013 – July 2017
Video Production/Audio Visual
- Shot and edited video projects for clients.
- Audio/Visual equipment installation in churches, corporate businesses, homes, etc.
North American Mission Board
September 2013 – April 2015
Video Production Assistant/Contractor
- Edited and shot a variety of video projects.
- Created motion graphics.
- Video asset management.
- IMAG camera operator/director for various events.
- Created visual content for websites, social media, and consumers.
Creating and facilitating visual experiences.
Are you next?
7+ years of experience has taught many skills in the world of video, production, and all things visual.
- Video Content
- Graphic Content
- Live Production
- Able to set up and capture a multitude of video types.
- Experienced in Adobe CC – Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition.
- Skilled in lighting scenes based on needs.
- Ability to create motion graphics and animated elements.
- Creating logos and branding for organizations.
- Designing print material and various physical deliverables.
- Experiences in Adobe CC – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Experienced and trained in live audio mixing.
- Skilled in deploying and managing live audio/video equipment.
- Well versed in IMAG camera operation and directing.